Monday, April 12, 2010

Time to get culturized!

So last week was my week of culture! Last Tuesday, a group of us went to the Observatory! This is on the same hill as the Hollywood sign. If you look at the sign, there's a big white building to the left of it and that's the observatory! And get this.,.....they don't sell space ice cream!!! OH....before the Observatory, we went to The Grove and Farmer's Market for lunch and saw Ben Lee....if anyone's a fan....

Last Friday was really cool because Drea and I went to a concert at the Museum. That's right....the Natural History Museum of LA! They do this thing called First Fridays....They basically turn the museum into a night club. There are bars and a DJ and then some freaking great live music. We went mostly to see Fitz and the Tantrums, but there was another band there called Breakestra and they both ROCKED!!!!! Everyone should youtube them!!! I promise I will post pictures of all of these wonderful things sometime.

Saturday, I went to a friend's birthday party at the bar that the Black Dahlia went to right before she was murdered....I know that sounds scary, but it's just really cool! And don't worry, it's not like it's a bar in a bad part of town....it's right in Hollywood. It was just one of those freak things that happened.

This week has been pretty boring with work and everything. I allowed myself to go shopping so I could restock my closet. Also, I got approved for vacation time in a couple of weeks so I'm heading to PA for my friend Brady's wedding! So excited....it would have killed me to miss it! I don't know how many people I will actually get to see, as I will be with family most of the time....and meeting Miles!!!!!! YAY! Okay....I do promise to post pictures soon!!!!

~Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment