Wednesday, February 10, 2010

worky worky

Well, I'm done with the serving class. I was saying today that this is the 3rd time that I've had to train for Olive Garden and I'm not doing it again!!! Te he he. I got 100% on my first two tests and I missed one on the one this morning. So, now I can start to really work!

Drea looked at some apartments yesterday and there were two that she really liked. One that she really really liked. We're both going to go look at them on Friday so I can see them! Hopefully we'll make a decision then!

My very good friend Laura, who lives in San Diego, is coming up here on Saturday and we're going to go do some touristy things. I think we're gonna head up to Malibu and see that beach. Then we don't know....maybe we'll just do 'Hollywood' stuff. We'll see where the road takes us! :) But, it's supposed to be in the 70's on Saturday so it should be great sight seeing weather. So, hopefully I'll have lots of pics to post on here!

So, that's about it. I think I'm going to watch last night's Lost and see if I can make some sort of sense out of it. More than likely not. I saw an interview with Josh Holloway a few weeks ago and he said that they were in the middle of shooting the 8th episode that season and he still has no idea what the eff is going on!!! Oh that show is so frustrating slash addicting slash AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment